At Ô Divin, we aren’t “La Grande Epicerie de Paris”. The name-dropping isn’t really our thing. To be honest, we aren’t here for good looking product, we are here for good products.
What are we all about ? Taste, taste, taste !
At Ô Divin, it’s not about having the same products as our buddies, we prefer choosing the best products, from gifted small artisans that we personally, and, if possible, not (yet) too famous.
Every products are tasted and will never make it to the shelves if they aren’t unanimously approved.
We favour short circuits, products respecting the seasons and environment, cultivated with love.
The labels are meticulously observed to avoid food colouring, adjuvants and other not so good stuffs.
Eat yes, but while protecting yourself from within!
On the list:
- Home-made meats (in Belleville) :
sausages (nature, fenneled, herbed…), foie gras, pâtés (liver, rabbit, bountie…)
- Nice hams (Le Prince de Paris, Pata negra…)
- Tasteful canned food (Anne Rozès, Alain Grèze, boudin noir from Christian Parra…)
- The last french pickles from the Maison Marc
- Around fifties differents autors wines
- Handcrafted drinks (juices, local biers, cider, lemonades…)
- Rares spices from Saveurs du Cachemire
- Grocery products (oils, vinegar, mustard de Provins, honey Béton…)
- Roasted coffee from the neighbourhood